10.15.2008

Jack Frost is coming....

"Holly Jolly Frosty"

My toes were chilly all day in my sandals and I spent the day wishing I had socks & warmer shoes on. There is just something about putting the sandals away....means winter is not far away. Feels like a soup kind of day, so I mixed up a batch of home made chicken noodle soup when I got home from the office and curled up in my comfy chair and stitched, taking in the yummy smell of soup cooking in the kitchen.


I noticed the elderly neighbor lady covering up her flowering plants as I was busy making soup...frost must be in the forecast for tonight. Oh the dilemma...do I cover my flowering plants, bring them in the garage, or let Jack Frost get them???


I have been busy trying to wrap up the next group of pattern designs. Always seems like there is a re-work part of this process. Often times it isn't until a design is complete that I don't like something, then I start ripping out or starting over. My Santa doll is the hold up....he is waiting for a new outfit from a different fabric to be stitched. I am anticipating the new designs will be complete by late next week.


Soon to be released pattern titles:

Holly Jolly Frosty (pictured above)
Winter Berries (punch needle)
North Woods St Nick (cloth Santa doll with cross stitched bag)
Mr. Flurry (punch needle)
& last but not least....a snowman doll that doesn't have a name yet!


Also in the works are 2 wintery cross stitch patterns (St. Nick & Parson Brown) These will be ready in a couple of weeks.

Autumn blessings,
Brenda
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, This snowman is adorable!

Are you any relation to the fabric designer, Sandy Gervais? I think I confused you with her at first. Both of you have charming designs!

I'll always love primitive and country!

Diane

Carrie P. said...

Holly Jolly Frosty is so cute. Can't wait to see the other patterns.

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see the berry punchneedle! Love your blog!