2.23.2009

Growing so fast....

If your baby is..."beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time," you must be the grandma. ~Theresa Bloomingdale~

I thoroughly enjoyed the past 4 days that I spent with this little guy! He is growing so fast & is just a "lump of sugar"! Isn't he cute in his little furry bear hat? What once was a very loose fitting hat is now snug and almost too small to get under & around those plump little cheeks. I had to get just one last picture of Beckham in this hat....before he outgrows it. I then played with the photo in Photoshop, applying the watercolor filter to the photo. I like the "twinkle in the eyes" effect that the filter gave this photo.

Beckham has now found his hands and spends lots & lots of time looking at his right hand...so cute. His daddy was hoping for a left handed pitcher, but currently he looks to be a "righty"! He learned to blow spit bubbles while he was at Grandma's house. No, grandma didn't teach him how to do that!

Well after a fun filled 4-day weekend it is back to reality...it is back to work. Can I just retire & become a fun-time grandma?

Have a good week,
brenda

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

I know you enjoyed every minute. Love his little hat.