3.05.2009

This & That....


Tis going to be a beautiful day here today...almost near 60 degrees! I did hear a robin outside my window yesterday morning as I was doing my morning stitching...gives one hope that Spring is just around the corner!


An update on the itty bitty samplers...this series is all stitched, photos are taken & instructions will be completed over the weekend. I have titled this pattern "Friendship Samplers" as they would make a great little gift to give to that special friend. These samplers work up quite quickly and all 6 will be offered in one pattern! They are precious simply tied onto items, tucked into the arms of your favorite doll or teddy, tied onto a gift, or don't forget they would make a sweet necklace as well. We do sell the tin frames that fit these tiny samplers. Stay tuned right here on my blog for release date of this pattern.


Also...we got a shipment of patterns from some of our favorite designers in... with more to follow. Check these out on our WHATS NEW page!


With thy Needle & Thread,
brenda

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh I love these!!!! Can't wait till you release them!

Deb said...

I love all of these! Can't wait to get my hands on them!
Deb

WoolenSails said...

Love your new patterns. I have been playing around with stitching again and love the smaller designs.

Debbie