6.26.2009

Coming soon...easy & fun jewelry to create!!

Do you like the soldiered jewelry but are sick of burnt fingers, cut fingers from working with glass, or are you just plain afraid to use a soldier gun? We have a new & fun line called Patera Jewelry Findings, to create your own jewelry!

You simply cut out paper artwork to fit the jewelry frame, using the paper punches that exactly fit the jewelry findings. You can use old photos, new photos, collage sheets, or scrap booking paper. Laser jet prints from your printer work too...the possibilities of what you can scan & print are endless! You seal the paper and place into the Patera Jewelry findings. A liquid acrylic is then placed over the photo. The dried acrylic gives the appearance of glass!

We are carrying various shapes & sizes of the pendants along with several styles of chains, bracelets, charms & accessories. Also available will be the acrylic glaze and paper punches. As soon as I get all the items photographed, I will have them posted for sale on our website under a new category ~ Patera Jewelry Findings. I'm hoping everything will be posted by the end of next week.

We will also be offering a limited amount of finished pieces of jewelry for sale on the website.

Keep an eye right here on my blog for an instructional tutorial for a fun, new & exciting craft....jewelry making!

Here is a sampling of various ideas...

~fun patriotic pendant using a scan of an old post card ~


~1 1/4" pin made using a scan of a quilt block ~


~fun bracelet with a 13/16" charm using a scan from an old post card ~


~ 1 1/4" gold pin using a scan of needle work ~



~ 1 1/4" square pin with a scan of a punch needle piece ~


~pendant with scan of punch needle piece~



~necklace using scrap booking paper ~



~scan of a quilt block ~


have a good weekend,

brenda















6 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Very clever idea! I've used that medium on bottle cap art but didn't think of transferring it to frames - love it!!!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I have been looking for just this thing! Love your block and your designs so much.

Gayle said...

Can't wait, cuz those necklaces are awesome!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG I love everything. Can I just buy it already done from you? lol I love what you've done.

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Really like the bracelet there. So unique. The necklaces are lovely too. You are very talented.

Jennifer
http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/

Nancy Yoakum said...

Those are adorable! I took a soldering class, but I have trouble getting my edges as smooth as the ones I see for sale...this looks like a good answer! I love the punch needle house, so very cute!