8.13.2010

13% off at Country Stitches!

Offer has now expired, a BIG "thank you" to everyone who took in on these savings!
It's Friday the 13Th today! Are you superstitious? Do you avoid the following on this day...walking under ladders, black cats, stepping over cracks, 13Th floor of buildings?



Friday the 13Th is widely hailed as the most common superstition in the world, whose roots trace back to antiquity.

BUT...
all is not bad on this day!


Save 13% on select items for 13 hours when you shop online with us at www.countrystitchesonline.com.


Offer starts Friday, August 13Th at 8:00 A.M. CST ending at 9:00 P.M. CST. (no exceptions!) This applies to website placed orders only.


Items discounted will list a sale price, exclusions do apply.


Have a good weekend,


Brenda



3 comments:

Zlata said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful discounts!
Now I love Friday 13! :)

Hugs,
from Ukraine

Deborah said...

I have always loved Friday 13! Today happens to be my birthday.

Quilt it and Dotty www.quilt-it.nl said...

I missed it!

The number 13 is also a very special date. I am born on the 13th, my husband is, daughter number one is, and to my suprise, I squeesed out daughter number two also on the 13th! No suprise to you, that grandfather and his mother were also born on the 13th. We live in a town where the phonenumber begins with a 13. We seriuously tried to find a house with 13 as a number.....