3.01.2011

Saddened by the news...

of the passing of Lisa Roswell of The Primitive Needle pattern designs.

Lisa was on her way to work when her car was swept away in flood waters, due to the raging floods/storms that crossed the mid west section of the country, earlier this week. Her body was found this morning.
While many of us never had the opportunity to personally meet Lisa, we knew her through her work. I loved everything she did, no one did Halloween better then Lisa.! Lisa's sudden passing is a major loss to the needlework industry, we will all miss her dearly. We can find comfort in knowing that the memory of Lisa will live on through her work that hang upon the walls of our homes.

Please keep Lisa and her family in your prayers.

With a heavy heart,
Brenda

13 comments:

gracie said...

Very sad...a great loss to her family and needleworkers

Penny said...

I am in such disblief of this tragic news. My heart is so heavy for her family. You are so right when you say no one did Halloween like Lisa, she will be missed.

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

I didn't know Lisa, but her story has been in the local news. So sad. Prayers go out to her family and friends.

Siobhán said...

Lisa was a wonderful woman and a wonderful friend. My heart aches for her family.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Brenda Sweetie...
While blog hopping for the PAFA giveaway, I saw your tragic news on one of the blogs that you follow. It just captured my heart and soul.

I am storming the heavens with prayers for this family. What a horrific loss for them all. Prayers to her friends as well.

Many country hugs, Sherry

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

I was so in shock to hear the news this morning. She was a great designer.

Jennifer

ohiofarmgirl said...

May she rest in the arms of angels and may her family rest knowing she is there. Dianntha

The French Bear said...

I didn't know her but I am so sorry to hear of this terrible tragedy, what a heartbreak for the family. My prayers go out to them.....
Hugs,
Margaret B

Rosanne said...

So very sad. I will think of her when I look at her finished designs on my wall and while I continue to stitch them. She will be greatly missed.

Anonymous said...

Was that near Cleveland OH?

Pamela who is south of Cleveland OH

Nettie said...

this is so sad ...my prayers go out to her family and friends.

Ellen S said...

What tragic news!!! She will be greatly missed!!

Ellen

Theresa said...

I'm so sad to hear about Lisa's passing...she will be missed greatly. Her patterns will always be loved by us stitchers.