12.03.2011

Snow in the Forecast

and these spring-colored
flosses
are screaming
at me...
The linen is now here,
flosses are chosen,
let the stitching begin on the Spring Sampler of the Season.

Now is my next dilemma...
do I stitch it myself
or
pass it on to one of my model stitchers?
I estimate 77 hours of stitching time on this piece (ouch),
yes it gets expensive to hire...
however,
I'm asking myself
when I'm going to find the 77 hours
to stitch this...

There is this little monthly
pattern series called
Word Play
that has us hoppin'.
Which reminds me, I need to put the finishing touches to
the February chart
and start the stitching (eekkk)
Too bad I require sleep...

Which also reminds me it is December,
Christmas is less then a month away (eeekkkkk again),
no gifts are bought, :\
however,
I have bought the gift wrap ;)
the trees not up,
the wreaths aren't hung,
the lights aren't strung,
I haven't ordered my garland yet,
we may just have to be this house...
I'm in a tizzy
can you tell?
Too bad I require sleep...

Sorry, got lost there in all that fretting...
The original release date was December 21st, however due to a delay in getting the linen, the release for the Spring Sampler of the Season will need to be pushed back...hoping for mid January. This sampler is not as seasonal as the Autumn and Winter's, it is really an everyday sampler, with just hints of Spring.

ALSO....
The Weeks Parchment 30 count linen for the Mansion at Fox Hollow is HERE! Yes, you heard me correctly...it's been a long wait. For those of you who have been so patiently waiting for this, we thank you for being so patient. The darling husband has offered to work at Country Stitches this cold Saturday, and guess what what he gets to do? He doesn't know this yet, but he gets to cut linen! We'll start sending the linen to those of you who have it on back order on Monday. If there is any left after the back orders are filled we'll re-list this as an in-stock item on the website for purchase. We also got a partial shipment of the 35 count Abecedarian and 30 count Iced Cappuccino too, those are now listed as in stock on our site. Still waiting for the 35 count Straw by Weeks...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! YES! Can't wait to get my Parchment linen for the Fox Mansion sampler. Thanks again for having the most amazing patterns ever!

TheCrankyCrow said...

I feel your pain dear Brenda - I'm running on panic mode myself - am resigning myself that decorating and baking aren't going to happen this year....and minimal shopping. So sad....Take care and remember to breathe....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robn

cucki said...

i can feel it ..sending you big hugs dear..relax and have a lovely day..
love xx

Paula said...

That picture (Ditto) is hilarious. My daughter and I just had a huge laugh!
Thanks.
Paula

Cindy said...

I loved that picture too! Laughed right out loud! Thanks.

Pam said...

I LOVED the picture, makes me laugh ever time I look at it! That's exactly how I feel lately.

Thanks for always coming out with great patterns.

Jackie's Stitches said...

It sounds like you answered your own question about whether or not to get a model stitcher! :)

Mouse said...

well if you get stuck .. I'm not very expensive re model stitching ..lol although I am across the pond ... love that photo as well ... we are having a very relaxing Christmas ....*passing mulled wine in a large glass :) love mouse xxxx

moosecraft said...

Fantastic news!!! Can't wait to get started on The Mansion At Fox Hollow! The lighted house pic is cute! Relax some and enjoy the spirit of the season...

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

oh very beautiful ....
Have a good day for you

Lynn said...

Sounds like you could use a much needed break! That photo most definitely says it all. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Brenda, after seeing some beautiful examples of some of your past free designs, Oct 1, 2009, May Day samplers, etc, I find I cannot print them. I followed the instructions but get half charts or the page of the blog with a small chart on it, etc. Any suggestions? thanks. bjc1207@sbcglobal.net

jill said...

I am so far behind this year but have to tell you that when I saw your pine sprigs in the wine corks I was so excited....great place cards for a party!!! We just finished making ours and they are awesome!!! thanks for all the great ideas you give us!!!Merry Christmas to you and yours! Jill