8.12.2012

Who likes scissors?

New scissor arrivals!
-3 3/4" black oxide scissors -
Victoria styled scissors from Italy.

 A perfect little companion
to your
 Halloween
 pinkeeps or sewing rolls!
You can find them here.

Do you like my owl plate?
This is my latest new found treasure.
I found it while perusing at an antique shop online.
Don't know too much about it...
the price was right,
and I love it!
I just know I will have all sorts of fun
with this piece.


Have a good week everyone...
tis a rainy Sunday morning here in Iowa.
Brenda

10 comments:

denise said...

I love scissors,too! i have ordered 3 pairs from you with cordinating needle minders! denise

SewAmy said...

I do love these scissors and that owl plate.

sunny said...

Nope, don't like scissors at all. Not one little bit. Huh uh. But maybe I should go take just a little look see?

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love scissors ~ all kinds!!!
I'll have to take a look!!!
Love your newest owl plate!
Prim Blessings
Robin

cucki said...

aww this scissor is so cute xx

Mary said...

But the question should be how many are enough??? I have only 7 different ones, is that too much........ love the plate.

Danice G said...

Love the little scissors and the owl plate. very nice :)

Unknown said...

Brenda, may I ask about the lovely sampler bit at the top of your blog? I am hoping something you will be charting for us? ah, such sweet scissors and love the black color.

Unknown said...

Brenda, may I ask about the lovely sampler bit at the top of your blog? maybe something you will be charting for us???

such sweet black scissors!

Sandy said...

Brenda,
I LOVE the owl plate!
A friend and I spent the day at a huge antique show today with hopes of finding one but with very low expectations.
Success at the very last booth!
Did you know they were painted? I've taken a picture to show you but can't figure how to send it.
Did you know they were painted when you got yours?
Now to soak it as the dealer suggested and get the paint off, add some acorns and my spider web scissors!
Sandy Jones